At Tire Discounters, our Tire Technicians are the best in the business in replacing, repairing and rotating tires on customer's vehicles. They also apprentice under our Service Technicians learning the basics of auto repair giving the opportunity to advance their automotive careers. Join our team and accelerate your career in automotive repair today. No experience necessary. We provide paid on the job training.
What Our Tire Technicians Do:
- Install and repair tires
- Operate balancer & tire machine
- Complete work orders and related paperwork
- Maintain, organize and clean shop and equipment
- Assist customers and other co-workers as needed
- Additional duties as assigned
Full Time = Full Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, and 401k Program
- Employee discount program
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Paid onsite, offsite and online training designed to encourage personal development
- Strong advancement opportunities - We want to see you grow and succeed!
- Five Day work week and weekly pay. No Sundays!
- ASE certification reimbursement
$9-$11 hourly to start - depending on experience
Tire Discounters, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, is a Midwest based family owned and operated company. Started in 1976, the company has grown to over 100 stores and still growing. Tire Discounters stores are in many major cities throughout Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Tennessee, Georgia, and Alabama. Our company was rated the 9th largest independent tire retailer in the United States. Voted as #1 Tire Store in Cincinnati for 10 years running and the #1 Auto Repair Retailer in Cincinnati for the past 3 years.
Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
Must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
Ability to consistently follow store policies and procedures
This position requires continuous standing, bending, lifting and ability to lift up to 75 lbs
General mechanical skills desirable
Working conditions are considered acceptable, but occasionally involve exposure to mechanical hazards and outside weather conditions
Authorized to work in the USA and at least 18 years of age
How to Apply