Deceuninck North America is seeking a Tooling Maintenance Technician for its Monroe, OH facility. In this role, the Tooling Maintenance Technician is responsible for cleaning, maintaining and checking quality on all extrusion tool sets. Assisting production in extrusion tooling problems, as well as working with Process Technicians and Tool Room. If you enjoy interacting with all levels of the organization and want to be part of culture that fosters positive employee relations, please submit your (fully updated) resume for further consideration. Starting wage is $19.00/hour for Day shift and $21.00/hour for Night shift (includes a $2.00 shift differential).
- Tooling Maintenance personnel is responsible to not only maintain DT Extrusion tools, but to notify Leads and responsible persons when rail inventories are in need replenish and or refurbished as well as guides and dies.
- It is a responsibility to always work in a safe matter, as well as abiding by all company policies and rules.
- Responsible for extrud-a-honing dies and ultrasonic of dies and sizers as well as reporting problems with any equipment not functioning properly.
- Must be a good organizer and conscious of housekeeping for a well-kept Tooling Maintenance area. Assist Tool Storage Attendant/Coordinator when needed.
- Good mechanical abilities.
- Good understanding of extrusion tools and extrusion process is a plus.
- Mobile equipment certification recommended.
- Need to be able to read dial calipers and micrometers.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent