The Trainer is responsible for the successful onboarding of new customers. The Trainer ensures the new customer understands and can complete all the tasks associated with STACK software to meet their industry needs.
The Trainer’s primary responsibility is to schedule and complete training(s) within the customers first 30 days with STACK. Additional trainings can be scheduled at any time during the customers lifetime with STACK.
Essential Performance Responsibilities and Expectations
1. Place a minimum of 6 outgoing phone calls at defined intervals during the customers first 30 days to schedule training.
2. Complete a minimum of one training session during the customers first 30-days via Online Training session
3. Provide on-going training, as needed, throughout the customers lifetime with STACK including
a. Refresher training
b. Training on specific areas
c. Assistance with Items / Assemblies
4. Answer all questions received via incoming calls, chats, or emails
5. Document all trainings within Salesforce
6. Inform Director of Customer Success of any training related issues
Required Experience, Knowledge and Characteristic Attributes
Must have demonstrated experience, knowledge and characteristic attributes in the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• 1-2 years of software training experience (preferred)
• 1-2 years sub-contracting experience (helpful)
• A strong understanding of construction terminology
• Estimating experience
• A patient and nurturing personality type
• A strong desire to help new customers succeed
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, while also part of a team
How to Apply