Job Description: Zoresco Equipment Technicians provide technical installation services for all truck equipment. Technicians will assist in the execution of all new production, maintenance, and service for a vast array of products. Candidates must have mechanical aptitude and the ability to successfully install, troubleshoot, and repair truck equipment. Truck equipment distributed by Zoresco includes but is not limited to: Snow and ice equipment, cranes, lift gates, air compressors, welders, inverters, emergency lighting, and a multitude of truck body installations that will include dumps, service/utility, platforms, and custom builds.
• Efficient, quality installations of truck equipment.
• Ability to meet and exceed customer craftsmanship expectations.
• Be a team player to produce the best the industry has to offer.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Mechanical inclination
• Flexible and supportive team attitude
• Detail oriented, self-sufficient professional with a “make it happen" attitude & approach.
• Valid driver’s license
• Ability to pass a pre-employment substance screening
• Basic familiarity with hand tools
• Must be willing to invest in tools needed to perform job (as needed)
• Ability to communicate clearly and follow written schematics/instructions/etc.
NOT REQUIRED, BUT A PLUS:
• CDL class B license
• 12V Wiring knowledge
• Welding experience (especially MIG)
• Vocational training a plus
• Automotive/trucking/diesel repair/ heavy equipment background
• Tow motor experience
• Competitive wages based on experience
• Health / dental insurance
• Paid vacation
• 401(K) retirement plan
• Uniforms provided
How to Apply
Email resume to Matt Kaiser at email@example.com, or apply in person at 301 Lawton Avenue, Monroe, Ohio 45050.