Twin Lakes - Life Safety Security Officer - Full Time - Hours will Vary
9840 Montgomery Road
Cincinnati, Ohio 45242
We have Competitive Pay and Great Benefits! Full-time associates enjoy PTO (paid time off) / EIB (extended illness bank) benefits based on hours worked, Health, Life and Disability Insurance, Dental Plan, Vision Plan, participation in our 403(b) retirement program with 3% match, an Employee Assistance Program, use of our fitness facility for free and you can earn $ towards tuition in College, University or Career Technical Training Programs. We are a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace.
Twin Lakes, one of the nation's finest senior living communities in Montgomery, Ohio is seeking a Life Safety Security Officer. The hours of this position varies but require flexibility to assist with coverage on other shifts as needed. This position has alternating weekends and rotating holidays.
Do you have a demonstrated focus on customer service? Are you a team player? Have you demonstrated professionalism when handling confidential information? Do you enjoy working with a variety of people and consistently treat others with respect? If so, we’d love to talk with you!
The Life Safety Security Officer will be responsible for assuring resident and employee safety. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensures security of entire campus, including parking areas and communicates safety/security procedures throughout
- Patrols Campus areas by utilizing Safety Patrol Vehicle
- Maintains and ensures compliance with Fire and Emergency policies and procedures.
- Accumulates, maintains and provides statistics and reports as directed.
- Investigates safety and security incidents that occur on campus property. Reports all accidents or incidents involving residents or staff personnel to Department Head
- Inspects and maintains Life Safety equipment, including testing fire alarms, fire detection systems, fire extinguishers, and emergency call systems.
Life Enriching Communities is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace and to compliance with the applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Must be 18 years of age or older.
Exceptional Customer Service Skills
Can do Attigude
Other requirements; Valid Driver’s License