Twin Lakes - RN Care Coordinator / Case Manager, Full - Time
Twin Lakes has Excellent Patient Care Ratios and we are a 5 Star Senior Living Community!
9840 Montgomery Road
Cincinnati, Ohio 45242
We have great Benefits! Full-time associates enjoy PTO (paid time off) / EIB (extended illness bank) benefits based on hours worked, Health, Life and Disability Insurance, Dental Plan, Vision Plan, participation in our 403(b) retirement program with 3% match, an Employee Assistance Program, use of our fitness facility for free and you can earn $ towards tuition in College, University or Career Technical Training Programs. We are a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
• Verify payer source information for all admissions (Medicare, HMO, insurance, private pay, etc.). Acquire insurance Pre-Certifications for incoming patients and provide updates for re-certification.
• Collaborate with Nurse Manager on all admissions to establish goals for patient care, participate in care conferences, utilization review weekly meetings and discharge planning
• Responsible as point of contact with prospective residents; conduct in-office and in-home visits, assessments and presentations as needed, review and obtain all required admissions paperwork
• Issue daily updates on bundled care through third party administrator
• Participate in weekend Nurse Manager rotation, serving as on-call for all areas of campus
• Provide departmental back-up, as needed, in campus SNF, Memory Support, Assisted Living, or MDS areas
• Serve as main contact with hospitals and other healthcare professions to facilitate referrals, including managing situations that arise outside of normal business hours
Life Enriching Communities is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace and to compliance with the applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
• Must possess current Ohio nursing RN license
• Experience in MDS, strongly preferred
• Knowledge of case management
• Demonstrate an understanding of bundled payments
• Valid Ohio driver’s license
• Strong Computer Skills