The STNA (State Tested Nurse Aide) is responsible for:
- facilitating safe operations in accordance with federal state and local regulations and standards
- providing residents with routine, daily, quality care, and assisting with individualized attention, according to the resident’s assessment and care plan, STNAs encourage residents to maintain or attain the highest practical physical, mental and psycho-social well-being.
- ensuring resident rights, dignity, freedom of choice and individuality, and is knowledgeable of recent events which may have an impact on each resident.
- promoting a positive, calm and effective work environment that contributes to teamwork.
- maintaining excellent communication skills with team members, residents and family members and a high level of patience and compassion for others.
Must possess current STNA certification.
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Previous experience as an STNA in a continuing care retirement community or hospital preferred.
Must possess a customer service background and orientation.
How to Apply