Twin Towers - STNA - Part Time - 3:00pm-11:00pm
We have shift differentials: $1.50 - 2nd Shift, $0.85 - 3rd Shift, and $1.00 for weekends!
Twin Towers has Excellent Patient Care Ratios!
We have great Part Time Benefits: Part-time associates enjoy PTO (paid time off) / EIB (extended illness bank) benefits based on hours worked, participation in our 403(b) retirement program with 3% match, an Employee Assistance Program, use of our fitness facility for free and you can earn $ towards tuition in College, University or Career Technical Training Programs. We are a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace.
Do you strive to provide excellence in resident nursing care? Are you a team player? Do you enjoy working with a variety of people and consistently treat others with respect and compassion? Does your experience include being a STNA in a Long Term Care setting? If so, we’d love to talk with you!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Participate in and receive the nursing report upon arriving for duty
- Assist residents with activities of daily living including bathing, hygiene, grooming, dressing, toileting, dining, transfers, mobility and ambulation
- Maintain records/charts as appropriate
- Assist with lifting, turning, moving, positioning, and transporting residents in/out of bed, chair, wheelchair, tub, lifts etc.
- Answer call alert promptly
- Ensure that care plans reflect the care provided
- Admission, transfer and discharge functions as assigned by supervisor
- Follow established policies and procedures concerning infection control and exposure to blood/ body fluids
All employees can enjoy our free fitness facility. We are a drug free and tobacco free workplace.
Life Enriching Communities is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace and to compliance with the applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
High School Graduate
Competency tested by State of Ohio
Fluency in reading, writing and speaking the English language