CSU Producer Resources Inc. has an opening for an Excess and Surplus Lines Underwriting Assistant to support Underwriters in all aspects of new business, renewal and post-issue transactions.
• enter technical data into the policy administration system
• assist Underwriters with information and workflow that includes providing email and telephone backup support
• follow up with Agents by telephone and email to ensure outstanding underwriting and compliance information
• order underwriting reports
• excellent interpersonal communication skills
• ability to prioritize and organize work
• proficient knowledge of Microsoft® Word, Excel and Outlook a plus
• ability to apply common sense in carrying out instructions furnished in written, verbal or diagram form.
• strong attention to detail
• willingness to work hard in a dynamic environment
• able to work in a team environment with a sense of urgency
• knowledge of commercial insurance and the ratings process is helpful, but not required.
• College degree preferred, but not required
• AINS certification is preferred, but completion within three years of start date if selected for role is acceptable.
The Cincinnati Specialty Underwriters Insurance Company and CSU Producer Resources Inc. are subsidiary companies of The Cincinnati Insurance Company and Cincinnati Financial Corporation. The Cincinnati Insurance Company, a subsidiary of Cincinnati Financial Corporation, stands among the nation’s top 25 property casualty insurer groups, based on net written premiums, and has earned an A+ rating from A.M. Best. Our commitment to the independent agency system began in 1950 and is our company’s core strength and competitive advantage. We excel by offering agents and policyholders a local presence, unparalleled claims service, loss control consultation services, work-saving technology initiatives, and competitive products, rates and compensation. Selected associates receive a comprehensive salary and benefits package, including a matching 401(k). Equal Opportunity Employer. Best’s ratings are under continuous review and subject to change and/or affirmation. To confirm the current rating, please visit www.ambest.com.
How to Apply
Go to: www.cinfin.com
Click on :Career Opportunities
Search job by title or requisition number #1800713