Videographer Job Description
We are looking for an organized and creative videographer to work with our creative team to plan, film, and edit video content. To be successful as a videographer you must be able to work creatively to produce the desired product. A good videographer should stay up to date with industry trends and tools that will make projects more marketable.
- Film videos on location.
- Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working.
- Plan the shoot with the creative team.
- Edit footage in post-production.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Proficiency with editing software such as PhotoShop.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with camera equipment.
About the Company:
Drone Express is a fast-growing last-mile logistics company that uses airborne autonomous drones for local package delivery. Drone delivery provides low-cost same- day delivery for retailers nationwide using drones that are contact-less, safe and eco- friendly.
The Drone Express aircraft, the DE-2020, is currently receiving a Type Certificate for airworthiness from the FAA. Drone Express is also a member of the FAA BEYOND program working to safely integrate drones into the National Airspace System.
Drone Express has partnered with several large nationwide retailers including the largest supermarket chain - The Kroger Company.
Drone Express is a division of the telecommunication company TELEGRID.