The Warehouse Assistant is an entry level position where you can get your feet wet and gain some knowledge in the field of HVAC, Plumbing, and Electric.
If you are a roll-up your sleeves type person who is energetic and enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment this position is for YOU!
As the Warehouse Assistant you will support the Warehouse Manager and Department Team Leaders in day-to-day operational tasks. Most importantly, you’ll provide exceptional customer service and have an attitude of willingness to HELP and learn something new everyday.
- Receive, ship and distribute all parts and vendor orders
- Maintain stock and equipment rooms- complete monthly inventory reports
- Create and receive purchase orders
- Assist in performing fleet inventory
- Deliver permits, equipment, and parts to job sites
- Assist in the maintenance and repair of company equipment
- Perform vehicle and safety inspections
- Assist in maintaining a clean warehouse and garage
- Take out trash and recycling material
- Make minor repairs around the office
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. repeatedly
- Thrives in high energy environments
- Actually prefers working on multiple tasks at once
- Able to work in whatever Mother Nature throws at you
- Embraces challenges with a smile
- Is passionate about building relationships
- Desires a real opportunity for career growth
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ Life Insurance offered
- 401(k) Match
- Free parking
- Free uniforms, with weekly laundry service
- Awesome Wellness Program- Free gym membership and healthy organic snacks delivered weekly
- Unlimited amount of coffee
- One paid day off per year to volunteer at a charity of your choice
- The friendliest team in town
HELP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.