ATL is seeking a dynamic Warehouse Associate to join our team of dedicated professionals focused on client service and quality. The ideal candidate will be motivated, energetic, forward thinking, and possess outstanding leadership development and/or technical skills, organizational awareness, and a commitment to excellence. The Pack-out Specialist is responsible appropriate package and assembly of products according to client requirements. This position will report to the Site Supervisor.
- Responsible filling, weighing, capping/sealing according to specified requirements.
- Precise labeling of product containers in compliance with batch record specifications as well as label accountability.
- Packing of filled product into appropriate bulk or kit boxes; including assembling and shipment of kit boxes with required product, instructions, and protection.
- Safe operation of necessary equipment according to Standard Operating Procedures and safety requirements.
- Careful inspection and documentation of products for defects and sorting, counting and collating various products according to batch requirements.
- Responsible cleaning and sanitization of work area and equipment as per the batch records and Standard Operating Procedures with appropriate documentation.
- Perform other essential tasks, projects, and responsibilities as required.
- High school degree required.
- 0-2 years related experience in a warehouse environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate across departments to ensure appropriate scheduling of work.
- Works under general supervision.
- Ability to provide reports, document and ensure compliance with required training, safety and quality programs.
- Manages schedule to ensure business needs will be met.
- Detail orientation with excellent organizational skills.
At ATL, we don’t just do the science, we have the opportunity to transform organizations. We need people who want to grow with us and contribute directly to our clients’ success. As scientific sourcing experts, the largest and most respected companies in the world ask us to create innovative solutions to big problems. We have more input and influence, so we can have a significant impact on brand-name products and visible projects. And you can play a bigger role.
Interested and qualified candidates, please apply with a resume and salary requirements.
ATL offers a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Pet Insurance, a 401(k) Retirement Plan with company contribution, Paid Time Off, and an Associate Assistance Plan. In addition, we offer a competitive salary and the advantage of a professional environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
ATL is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
HS diploma or GED
How to Apply
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org