As a Warehouse Associate you will be part of a core team located in our warehouse facility in Hamilton, OH, responsible for the overall supply chain and logistics activities for Comcast Business customers. In this critical role you will manages work orders to pick, pack and ship for key business accounts across the country.
Perks & Benefits:
- 5% annual bonus
- Day ONE health benefit coverage
- 21 days of PTO per year + 8 paid company holidays
- Competitive 401k match of 6%
- Complimentary Universal Studios Theme Parks tickets each year
- Tuition Reimbursement for future education while employed
- Coordinates and oversees the inspection, preparation and distribution of customer equipment, including conducting initial inspections, moving and organizing equipment in and out of the warehouse, issuing equipment to field personnel and assisting in inventory reconciliation.
- Handles shipping and receiving responsibilities such as packing and preparing items for shipment, loading and unloading trucks and inspecting and documenting received materials.
- Conducts regular equipment inventory counts and generates and submits appropriate reports.
- Accurately inputs CPE and inventory transactions into appropriate databases, spreadsheets, billing systems and/or information management systems.
- Performs exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Base Pay: $15.00
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.