Bohlke Veneer Corp. strives to provide our clients and customers with the finest wood products that nature has to offer. Together, conscientiously and responsibly, we use one of the earth’s most beautiful resources as a way to enrich the world around us. Our employees are in a safety first work environment, and have opportunities for development.
Family owned and operated since 1966, M. Bohlke Veneer Corp. is a world leader in wood and timber products. Over the decades, M. Bohlke Veneer has led the veneer industry in its many technological innovations that have achieved value for our clients. M. Bohlke Veneer is a dynamic international company known for its industry leadership, expertise and hard-working team environment.
We employ more than 200 associates. Our office is located in Fairfield, OH just north of Cincinnati. We like to boast that we have over 50 employees that have spent 25+ years at the company.
LABORER / WAREHOUSE
[Full time] $12.00/HR + $170.00/monthly perfect attendance bonus
In collaboration with warehouse manager and sales force, the laborer will learn the different species and grades of the veneer that goes to customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist in providing daily materials according to customer orders
- Move/Sort bundles of veneer from pallets made at the mill to individual pallets.
- Pick up and sort, according to grade, all ‘out-bundles’
- Packaging of finished products that include banding and wrapping of pallets
- Operate a computer to “create” pallets as needed, being sure that the correct numbers, description, and pallet cards are put in/on each pallet.
- Operate a forklift in a safe manner for the purposes of inventory storage and/or shipment loading
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse according to company standards
Successful candidates will have:
• Ability to constantly move 50 pounds of weight
• Regular bending at the waist and joints
• Good attendance
How to Apply
HOW TO APPLY
For more information about our company go to http://mbveneer.com/career. Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.