We are looking for a Warehouse Specialist in our West Chester (Cincinnati), OH location.
- Prepares orders by processing requests; pulling materials and packing boxes; placing packaged items in the correct area
- Completes shipments by processing orders, loading products and generating UPS or FedEx shipping labels
- Build boxes or pallets for shipment
- Perform cycle count inventory process
- Provides quality service by following organization standards.
- Preserves a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet areas, and workstations neat and clean
- Promotes clean shipping supply area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Qualification Requirements and Skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Basic computer skills including but not limited to knowledge of UPS, FedEx & LTL carrier shipping systems
- Follow workplace safety standards
- Basic reading and math skills
- Ability to operate a Crown WAVE and forklift (preferred but not required)
- Ability to stand for long periods and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Warehouse or shipping experience a plus
- Teamwork and dependability
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Preferred: Forklift Certification within 90 days of job entry date
Excellent benefits package includes health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401k, profit sharing, life insurance, disability insurance, long-term care insurance, flexible spending, health savings account, holiday, vacation and sick time, and employee assistance program.
GO2 Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability and protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities. Please reach out to us if you require a reasonable accommodation in responding to this job announcement, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process.
GO2 Partners participates in E-Verify.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
Apply via Indeed: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Go2-Partners/jobs#
GO2 Partners works with many of the largest companies in North America, delivering strategic marketing and operation solutions to business challenges. As a leading full-service strategic business solution provider, GO2’s expertise extends to technology, asset tracking, print management, marketing execution, and more.
GO2 was recently recognized by PSDA (the Print Services & Distribution Association) as the #2 Fastest-Growing Print Distributor in the US and the #1 Seller of Labels + Tags in the US.
As an employee-owned business, GO2 Partners delivers results with the power of a national enterprise and the feel and attention of a small business. We go above and beyond for every customer, because our success is dependent on their success – that’s the power of partnership.
Why is GO2 Partners a great place to work?
- We want this to be the best place you’ve ever worked. We know that a happier and healthier team means a more productive and successful company.
- We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an ESOP. Our employee-owners are the most valuable asset we have. We are committed to creating an environment where all employee-owners are not only included, but celebrated for their positive impact on our organization.
- We are invested in your success. With our ESOP, or Employee Stock Ownership Plan, we provide every employee with an ownership interest in our company. We believe in cultivating team-oriented thinking and open communication, as well as individual growth and recognition, because we all have a direct impact on the success of our company.
- We are invested in the community. GO2 offers each employee eight hours of paid community service time per year. Our company will also match financial donations made to community nonprofit organizations by an employee.