Clean Harbors Cincinnati, OH is looking for a Material Handler to join their safety conscious team! you would performs hands on operations within the warehouse associated with drums, offloading vans, and completing paperwork for waste tracking movement. This and entry level position but provides opportunity to growth within the company! We are looking for a reliable individual who doesn’t mind physically intensive work.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performs hands on operations such as drum pumping, drum dumping, tank farm operations and offloading vans;
- Performs drum storage, drum repacks and use of drum scanner;
- Operate a forklift when needed;
- Completes paperwork for waste tracking movement.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 6+ months related work experience;
- Ability to work nights and a rotating shift as needed;
- Ability to work in adverse environments (cold/heat);
- Fork lift and DOT training preferred;
- Accountability and punctuality.
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
How to Apply
Call 513-504-0441 if any questions or for applying