WATSON’S SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Benefits Offered: Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Employment Type: Full-Time 1st Shift
For almost 50 years, Watson’s has been the leading supplier of Home & Recreational products to the Mid-West area. Our superstores have over 50,000 sq. ft. of indoor and outdoor showroom featuring year round displays of pools, hot tubs, casual outdoor furniture, living room & home theater furniture, billiard tables & game room furniture, grills, and much more!
Full Time - FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIANS
First Shift – pay rate $14.00-$18.00 per hour depending on experience
This position requires; electrical knowledge, basic plumbing skills, ability to read wire schematics, troubleshooting skills, multi-tasking, highly motivated, mechanically minded, self-motivated and a team player.
• High school graduate or equivalent
• Valid Driver’s License
• Some computer skills
• Technical skills needed
• Effective verbal and written communication skills is required
• Adequate logic and reasoning cognitive abilities
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure
• Ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
• Ability to stand and to move freely on the showroom floor for an extended time.
We have a complete benefit package including: Medical and Dental Plans, 401k Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Generous Product Discounts, Opportunities to Advance, Recognition Programs, and much more.
How to Apply
email resume to email@example.com