Job Title: Welder
A Welder position is available in the Cincinnati area. This opening is due to growth within organization. This company is expecting a significant increase in work force and we are looking for career minded individuals with strong robotic welding skills.
Company Info: Our client specializes in custom metal fabrication, laser cutting, sheet metal stamping and sheet metal fabrication, and machined parts production for OEMs across the world. They are a financially healthy, increasingly profitable company. They are determined to keep their customers satisfied and their employees inspired, and they are committed to continued growth and ever-expanding innovation.
Welder Pay Rate: $15 - $20 (Could increase based on experience.)
Full Time: 40-50 Hours / week (OT AVAILABLE)
*FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE AVAILABLE ON 1ST DAY*
WELDER JOB SUMMARY:
- Performs Welding and fabrication following company standardized work processes.
- Performs visual quality checks and takes appropriate action to correct defects.
- Develops fabrication method and provides feedback on the fabrication process to internal and external customers.
- Documents standardized work process.
1. Minimum of 3 years’ experience and understand the fabrication processes, the ability to read blue prints; and knowledge of the welding diagrams and symbols.
2. 1 year of Welding experience (MIG or TIG)
3. Pass basic welding test & ability to read weld symbols
4. Mechanical aptitude, ability to execute basic math.
5. Ability to do own setups
6. Welding certifications are a plus.
7. High School diploma or equivalent.
How to Apply
- Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Place your name and position applying for in the subject line!