Buckeye Fabricating is growing and looking for welders to build carbon and stainless steel pressure vessels on both 1st and 2nd shifts!
Primary Job Duties:
- Reading drawings and job specifications from company shop orders to manufacture custom designed steel pressure vessels and process tanks
- Set up and perform moderate to complex MIG/TIG welding operations
- Certified pressure vessel welding of joint seams (must be capable of x-ray certification)
- Welding pipe and fittings into tanks
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Minimum 1 year of MIG/TIG welding experience OR graduate of a vocational program with a certificate in welding
- Understanding of weld symbols
- Quality mindset
- Ability to use measuring tape and other measurement tools
- Mechanical aptitude with ability to read drawings easily
- Enjoy “job shop” environment doing custom work every day
- Must be able to fit through a 12″x16″ Manway
- Must be able to work on ladders for extended periods of time
- Must be able to work inside tanks without concerns
1st shift is 5 days a week (Monday thru Friday) starting 6:30am and ending at 2:30pm (except when shop is on overtime)
2nd shift is 4 days a week, 10 hour days (Monday thru Thursday) starting at 2:15pm and ending at 12:15am (except when shop is on overtime). Employees working on 2nd shift get an additional $2.00 per hour premium added to their base pay.
We provide excellent benefits including 401(k) matching, Life and Medical Insurance, Company paid short/long term disability and paid holidays.
All starting pay is subject to experience. All personnel must pass a mechanical aptitude test. Buckeye Fabricating Company does not offer relocation services.
For confidential consideration, please submit an application online at www.BuckeyeFabricating.com/Page/Welder
Email you resume to Jobs@BuckeyeFabricating.com
Drop off or mail resume to:
Buckeye Fabricating Company
245 South Pioneer Blvd.
Springboro, OH 45066