Primary function: To weld and fabricate parts to customer print and specifications based off drawing.
Educational Qualifications: High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- Must Pass Eye/Vision Exam within two weeks of hire.
- Must be able to pass D1.1 Weld Certification Test within 2 weeks of hire
- Must be able to pass D1.3 Weld Certification Test within 2 weeks of hire.
- Must be able to read basic blueprints
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of business needs on a daily basis including being able to lift, carry, push & pull up to 50 lbs. multiple times per day
- Must be able to sit/stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to withstand extended exposure to heat
- Leather, Steel Toed Shoes, above the ankle with metatarsal protection.
- Safety Glasses (company supplied)
- Weld Helmet (Employee required to provide)
- Protective weld jackets/apron/sleeves/gloves (company supplied)
- Grinding Faceshield (company supplied)
- Hearing protection, per company policy (company supplied)
List of specific functional requirements
- Work Safely to avoid injury and follow all G&W Products safety requirements
- Able to manufacture parts to customer print and specifications while maintaining quality standard required.
- Able to operate pneumatic tools and power tools effectively and safely
- Must keep areas clean and orderly
- Must be able to follow specific instructions
- Must respect company tools and equipment
- Process Parts through the plex control panel and dispatch list.
- Follow G&W policies and processes daily
- Other duties as assigned