Fischer Process Industries is currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Assembler/Fabricator to join our team.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Use and read inside/outside micrometers, dial and manual Vernier caliper and other types of measuring devices.
- Rigging equipment to lift heavy machinery and parts using a fork lift or overhead crane.
- Fit bearings, align gears and shafts, attach motors, and connect couplings and belts to precise tolerances.
- Align and test equipment and make necessary adjustments.
- Ability to weld different materials including, carbon steel, variety of alloys, stainless steel, etc.
- Operate a manual and CNC lathe, vertical mill, and drill press.
- Balance impellers using a balancing machine.
- Assemble equipment from kits and lay equipment out on a baseplate/foundation by reading drawings/schematics using math skills to determine hole placement and drill and tap mounting holes in their perspective locations.
- Set up and use laser alignment equipment.
- Pick up and deliver equipment as needed, must have a valid driver’s license.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to follow a problem to the source and resolve the issue.
- Strong knowledge of job safety.
- Experience using a variety of tools including, hand tools, torches, mig and tig welders, plasma cutter, bead blast cabinet, painting equipment, etc.
- Must have own hand tools.
- Ability to work and contribute in a strong teamed environment.
- Highly self-accountable.
- Motivated by challenges.
- Maintain equipment and keep a clean work environment.
- Ability to manage time and handle multiple priorities while maintaining a positive attitude and composure is key.
- Competitive compensation plan
- Excellent benefits package including: Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) w/ Company Match
- Gain Share Program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary; other duties may be assigned as necessary. Fischer Process Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
How to Apply
Send Resume to: email@example.com