Do you strive to make a difference? Are you passionate about sales, helping people, and working with your hands? Do you enjoy independence in the workplace? As a Wildlife Technician at Animal Remover LLC, you will have the opportunity to help customers resolve some of their worst fears; Nuisance Wildlife attempting to take over their living and workplaces. By being passionate about your community and paying attention to detail, you serve as an example of Animal Remover LLC’s commitment to creating safe, nuisance and pest free, living and workplaces. In this role, you will be gaining hands on experience in the removal of Nuisance Wildlife and Pest Control, customer service, and construction repairs.
Wildlife Technicians receive paid training, paid vacation, and holiday pay. You will have the opportunity to earn even more with our bonus program and overtime is always available. Once you are fully trained you may be provided with a company vehicle and company cell phone. You can take advantage of our health and wellness resources along with our retirement savings plan.
- Able to empathize with customers and team members.
- Capable of working safely on ladders up to 40’ tall with a load capacity of 250lbs.
- Capable of lifting and carrying up to 80lbs.
- Capable to work safely in attics and confined spaces.
- Able to work in very hot and very cold weather.
- Capable of self-motivation.
Wildlife Technicians at Animal Remover LLC will be removing all animals including, but not limited to, raccoons, bats, birds, squirrels, skunks, snakes, rats, and mice. Wildlife Technicians also complete repairs on homes and workplaces to prevent nuisance wildlife from returning. Your day to day will include face to face interaction with customers, inspecting homes and workplaces, nuisance wildlife removal, pest control, and construction repairs. You will be getting your hands dirty, going into attics and crawl spaces, and going up and down ladders.
- Must not be afraid of heights.
- Must not be afraid of animals.
- Capable of being honest, punctual and motivated.
- Able to pass a back-ground check.
- Able to pass a drug screening.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Possess reliable transportation.
- Willingness to be on rotating on-call shift outside normal business hours, working weekends and/or holidays if needed. (Rotating on-call shift is typically once every 6 weeks)