- Rate: $18 USD per hour
LocationsShowing 1 locationGreat Wolf Lodge Mason
2501 Great Wolf Dr
Mason, OH 45040, USA
Starting Pay: $18/hour- Full Time position. Open availability preferred!
*Earn up to $21.00 per hour!
*Represents combined base hourly rate and the $3 per hour Summer Wage Premium Bonus. The $3 per hour Summer Wage Premium Bonus is valid from May 20, 2022 through September 8, 2022 at participating Great Wolf Lodge locations. Pack Member must work greater than 20 hours in a given work week. Hours must be worked hours to be applicable to the Bonus calculation. All local, state and federal taxes will apply.
The Aquatics Supervisor is responsible for strengthening our lifeguard team through the delivery of superior service and safety. This person will be expected to enhance the waterpark experience for both Guests and Team Members through their personal drive, safety oriented behaviors, and commitment to creating a positive working environment. Guests can feel safe and enjoy a worry free adventure at our waterparks under the Supervisor's direction.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists in the training, supervision, and coordination of lifeguards with park management towards ensuring the protection of the lives and safety of park guests
- Responsible for the management of the lifeguards in their assigned area, enforcing established rules, complying with regulations and maintaining a professional appearance and demeanor
- Follow and enforce established park and employee rules, regulations and procedures
- Perform supervisory tasks of a team, including resolving conflict, coaching and developing others, promoting teamwork, and performance management
Basic Qualifications & Skills
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Certification in First Aid, CPR and Ellis & Associates Lifeguard Training
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen
Desired Qualifications & Traits
- Good oral communication skills
- Availability to work flexible hours and varied shifts including weekends and holidays
- Demonstrated leadership experience with team-oriented approach.
- 2+ years of experience in aquatics operation: lifeguarding, lifeguard training, swim instruction, and CPO/AFO
- Swim 50 yards in 4 ft. of water and retrieve a 10 lb brick at bottom of water
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to work in a humid, warm environment and be immersed in water for extended periods of time
- Position sometimes requires the ability to lift, push, and pull at least 50 lbs and up to 100 lbs
- Ability to climb multiple flights of stairs