Woody Sander Ford has an opportunity in our service department for an apprentice technician. We’re hiring great attitudes and strong work ethics. Our shop is in expansion mode. We have a rapidly growing customer base and we’re looking for individuals who want to develop a career as a factory trained technician. You’ll be a part of our expanding service team. This career path is designed for the entry level technicians who have experience and is built around a training program with specific steps to further your career; including factory training, a mentor program, along with Ford online and classroom training. We also have fulltime positions for certified Ford technicians with signing bonus and production bonuses based on experience and skill levels.
Why Woody Sander Ford?
- We’ve been in business since 1962 and are centrally located
- Our average technician has been employed here for 20+ years
- We take care of our employees with a family attitude
- We offer training bonuses and pay increases as you progress
- Our traffic growth has been growing steadily for 2 years
- Our dealership underwent a renovation in 2015 and we are expanding again
- Tool allowance earn back program
Apprentice Program Details
- Phase 1: Maintenance team (learning dealership operations, product knowledge and servicing vehicles beyond oil changes)
- Phase 2: Online Training/Mentorship (furthering development and training through hands on experience, mentorships, and online training courses at your pace
- Phase 3: Classroom and Independent Development (Mentor guidance and Ford classroom training working more independently in the shop)
- Phase 4: Certification (Complete certification training and progress towards Master Technician status)
Our Benefits Structure
- Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k available
- Paid time off
- Employee discount purchase program
Background Check and Motor Vehicle Report will be run on every potential employee.
Contact Bobby Stamper @ 513-699-4825 or firstname.lastname@example.org