- Maintains effective communication with all employees and staff members.
- Perform preventative maintenance in Resort, including cottages, lobbies and facilities (Kitchens, pools, outdoor space).
- Organize repair, installation, and renovation projects.
- Assist guests with maintenance requests.
- Communicate with various departments on maintenance scheduling needs.
- Maintain cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and perform all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines and requirements, and report all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
- Provide guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when serving the guest, including initiating guest interactions, answering questions, and giving directions.
- Other duties as assigned.