We are currently seeking to hire Composite Finishers to work in our Dayton, OH manufacturing facility. These are direct hire positions and are first shift, Monday - Friday.
We are looking for candidates with specific skills. If you have painting, drywall or auto body experience, this position could be a good fit for you!
Responsibilities for the ideal candidate will include:
- Use of a variety of hand and power tools to grind, sand, and drill each composite part
- Prepping surfaces of our parts to be painted
- Sanding, mechanically or by hand
- Brush, Roll and spray applications of paints
- Bondo application
- Repairing imperfections
- Reading and completing a work order with each part
- Will be responsible for cleaning up the area after each step of preparation and painting itself is done
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures, including the wearing of appropriate personal protective equipment such as safety glasses, respirators, etc.
- Will be required to wear steel toe shoes
• Must be able to work around fiberglass and fumes from resins and paints
• High school diploma or GED
• 1 or more years of painting experience is preferred
• Must have reliable attendance
• Must be able to read a tape measure and scale
• Must be able to follow written and verbal manufacturing instructions
• Must be able to work in a team environment
• Ability to stoop, bend, lift, twist on a regular basis; ability to stand for prolonged periods of time; ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Candidates will be required to pass a drug test.
How to Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org