The Customer Care Specialist’s role is to serve as the first contact for customers. This position will log calls, provide initial dealer/customer support for a variety of questions, including, but not limited to pricing, product availability, order status, shipping status, and warranties.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide proactive and friendly service to our dealers and customers as the initial incoming phone contact.
- Provide support and answers to inquiries by demonstrating a high degree of professionalism and phone etiquette.
- Escalate customer concerns of greater impact or technical complexity to manager.
- Perform order entry into Company’s ERP system in timely fashion, ensuring systems and products align.
- Monitor and oversee the service queue system to ensure that our top dealers and customers are receiving support in the time frame outlined.
- Actively participate in all customer service meetings and professionally represent the department in all cross-functional committees and task forces established to enhance work functions and procedures.
- Complete miscellaneous departmental reports and other administrative tasks.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned by manager.
- Does all of the above in a manner that meets company safety requirements.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 2 years’ experience in a customer driven environment.
- Good reading, math, and analytical skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Must be process oriented and able to plan, organize and monitor work with minimal supervision.
- Work involves sitting, walking, talking, hearing, and using a variety of office equipment.
- Vision abilities require close vision assessments.
- Work involves lifting, pushing, pulling up to 25 pounds occasionally.
- Required to stoop, bend, kneel, and crouch occasionally.
This position reports to the Customer Service Manager.