Cincinnati based, Trenchless Technology Contractor and Manufacturer seeks a Field Supervisor to lead our Growing Field Operations team. The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter that works well in a team environment, has a proven track record of success in construction supervision, and is ready to manage trenchless and coatings projects nationwide. Essential Job Functions:
- This is a working foreman position. Forman must have hands on ability.
- Responsible for being direct contact between client and construction team on project site
- Adherence to labor and production schedules to ensures that projects are completed on time and within budget
- Ensure work procedures followed per contracts
- Complete all daily reporting accurately and complete work in a quality manner per QA/QC specifications.
- Ability to inspect and understand complex documents
- Must be able to work in confined spaces
- Must be able to interact with people.
- Ability to manage processes.
- Must be able to multi-task with excellent organization skills.
- Good communication skills required.
- Desire and Ability to work in fast paced, team environment
Qualification & Education Requirements:
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in construction
• Ability to use Microsoft software.
• References of previous work
• OSHA 30 desired, but not a requirement
• Valid driver's license required.
• Must be drug free and be able to pass random drug testing.
How to Apply
Email resume along with salary requirements to