About Automotive Apprenticeship Group
AAG prepares individuals for the automotive careers of the future through an innovative modern apprenticeship program that is unlike any other in America. We will help businesses in the automotive industry thrive by serving as a talent pipeline that provides and develops the skilled workforce required to ensure future success. At our core we are a people-to-people organization…we connect with people, and we connect people to one another through an innovative modern apprenticeship solution. AAG will offer career-minded individuals a path to a brighter future, and we will offer the automotive industry a workforce solution that can help their businesses prosper.
Automotive Apprenticeship Group (AAG) is offering a Career Training and Educational Apprenticeship Program that offers a National Certification from the US Department of Labor and paid on the job training.
The Heavy Vehicle Industry offers a wide variety to folks that love to work on large commercial truck diesel engines and industrial construction equipment. Heavy Vehicle (Diesel) Technicians keep the country moving by ensuring tractor trailers, commercial flat beds and box trucks, farm machinery, buses, construction equipment and more are maintained and safe, allowing people to get the job done. A career in the Heavy Vehicle repair industry means stable & secure employment with a well-paying job and countless opportunities to grow.
Diesel Mechanic is a great field for anyone that:
- Likes to work with their hands, use power tools, and tear things apart.
- Is curious and likes to solve puzzles.
- Can work in an industrial environment
- Learns best by getting hands on
- Is career minded and wants to commit to a skilled trade
- Willing to get their hands dirty
- Is looking for an education that doesn't require a strict classroom schedule
- Enjoys challenges and is excited by personal growth
In addition to paid training, free education, and a real certification from the U.S. Department of Labor!!!
What is Apprenticeship with AAG?
Apprentices will work Full Time in the industry to learn hands on and will have access to an innovative virtual classroom that allows for flexible learning that fits your schedule and lifestyle.
Apprentices will combine on the job hours with their classroom and lab training, Virtual Reality, and other personalized education to obtain a Nationally recognized certification from the U.S. Department of Labor.
All apprentices will have access to:
- Paid on-the-job training and Job Placement
- Bi-Weekly Pay – Heavy Vehicle Apprentice training wage will start at $15/hr
- Optional Health and Wellness Benefits
- Chromebook to complete coursework
- Career Coach
- 100% Fully Paid education. That means, NO COLLEGE DEBT!
- Employee Assistance Program
- Apprentices must be dependable and reliable
- Have a great attitude
- Be a team player and have a willingness to learn
- Have some technical / mechanical skills or abilities (or can pass an aptitude test)
- Must be career minded. This is not just a job, this is the start of your career!
- Be able to comfortably lift 50lbs or more
- Pass a background / Drug Test
- Have an excellent record for attendance
- Enjoy working with your hands
- Display great attention to detail
Apply now to schedule an interview with a career advisor!
Pay: $15.00 per hour