Responsible for supporting the daily production activities by installing, diagnosing, repairing and maintaining electrical equipment in a manufacturing environment. Perform all jobs safely, efficiently and accurately to maintain and improve the performance of the entire plant in the areas of Safety, Quality, Reliability (SQR) and our Customer 1st strategy. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Install, diagnose and repair electrical systems, apparatus, and electrical components of industrial machinery and equipment.
• Plan and install power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment such as palletizers, conveyors, and programmable controllers.
• Test electronic components and circuits to locate defects.
• Replace defective components and wiring and adjust mechanical parts.
• Align, adjust, and calibrate equipment according to specifications.
• Maintain communication with other departments, management and associates and notify them of any problems or concerns that may restrict the efficiency of production.
• Follow established programs, policies and practices to produce safe quality foods that meet regulatory and company requirements.
• Support the development, implementation, maintenance, and ongoing improvement of the SQF 2000 Systems.
• Accountable to the Kroger Manufacturing Food Safety and Quality Principles.
• Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Ability to read and interpret mechanical blueprints, electrical schematics and parts specifications.
• Ability to communicate effectively with others, including associates, vendors, and contractors.
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
• Ability to work in a fast paced manufacturing environment with some exposure to chemicals.
• Ability to travel independently.
• Ability to work flexible hours including overtime, weekends, and holidays.
Desired Previous Job Experience
• Experience in manufacturing environment.
How to Apply
All Open positins are listed by location: "Springdale"