The position will report directly to the Production Supervisor and will be responsible for safely and efficiently operating an HP printing press to produce the highest quality labels that meet the customer’s requirements.
Full-time, Monday through Friday (off shifts).
- Efficiently and accurately operate the HP digital printing press.
- Correctly input job information and specifications during setup.
- Perform and document quality checks to ensure compliance with company standards and customer specifications.
- Accurately monitor and maintain equipment, performing press color calibration to ensure color accuracy and consistency.
- Ability to correctly perform color matching of supplied materials throughout the run time to ensure job specifications and quality standards are met.
- Communicate with other shifts on job status and press schedule.
- Inspect equipment for defects and perform maintenance duties as necessary.
- Ability to read and understand written instructions and job tickets, as well as comprehend verbal instructions.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Safely and efficiently perform all essential job functions in accordance with company policies and operating procedures.
- Participate in department meetings, training, and continuous improvement events.
- Serve as an example of what our company values most: innovation, respect, integrity, creativity and collaboration.
High school diploma or GED required.
Excellent visual discrimination including the ability to match and detect slight shifts or variations in color.
1 year of printing experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred, but not necessary.
HP Level 1 Certification preferred.
Strong math skills and understanding of metric and standard measurements/ conversions.
Mechanical aptitude to perform technical adjustments and maintenance of the press.
Detail-oriented and capable of following standard work instructions.
Ability to learn quickly and adopt new technologies in a fast-paced environment.
Capable of working independently and collaboratively with a team.
How to Apply
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
call 513.299.8873, option 2 then option 2 again to set up an interview.