- Apply paint to diesel engine, parts, and structural steel surfaces.
- Apply paint and inspect incoming batches for color accuracy.
- Scrape, sandpaper, prime, or seal surfaces (as needed) prior to painting.
- Cover surfaces with cloth or plastic to ensure protection.
- Manage paint inventory and indicate to material when an order is needed.
- Apply several coats according to paint directions.
- Tape off areas when needed.
- Apply touchups or second coats.
- Clean up all equipment, including paint booth and spray guns.
- Follow established protection procedures
- Maintain logs of Volatile Organic Compound and spray volume
- Must be familiar with HVLP paint guns and process
- Must be ASE B2 Certified
- Painting will be part of interview process
- Must be able to work independently
- Experience required
- Other duties may be assigned
Must be ASE B2 Certified
Painting will be part of interview process
Must be able to work independently
How to Apply
Please visit our website at www.clarkepsi.com/careers or call HR at 513.842.4743