Grow your technical career with us!
- Are you technically minded and enjoy traveling?
- Do you want to surround yourself with passionate, knowledgeable inventory management experts?
- Are you a strong communicator who thrives when helping others in-person & remotely?
- Are you looking for a company that values its employees and innovation?
This could be a good fit for you - and for us!
Tier 1 MRO, a Blue Alliance Company, is an end-to-end service solution to optimize inventory management systems. We offer detailed operational assessments, consulting services, and turn-key solutions. We provide prospective clients with a free evaluation of maintenance, repair, and operations/overhaul (MRO), inventory processes and data, labor habits and associated costs, tools and materials, and productivity. Tier 1 MRO quickly translates data into actionable insights.
As a member of our internal support team, an Inventory Systems Specialist provides technical installation and customer support service to all Tier 1 MRO customers that have purchased Modula Vertical Lift Modules. The role requires using technical and mechanical knowledge and available internal and external resources to ensure customer satisfaction.
Important Attributes for a Tier 1 MRO Inventory Systems Specialist:
- Keen ability to troubleshoot technical issues and dedication to follow an issue all the way to resolution
- Excellent customer service and verbal communication with team members, clients, and vendors
- Ability to successfully multitask and prioritize service issues
- A willingness and commitment to learn new things and grow new skill sets
- Candidate must be old enough to rent vehicle in the U.S.
- Travel up to 80% is required as our customers are located throughout North America.
- Ability to operate a forklift, scissor lift, and work at heights (via ladder or lift) of 45+ feet is required
- High school education, plus one to three years mechanical, electrical and hydraulic experience in a similar environment or equivalent in college or vocational education.
And of course, your technical skills! This should include:
- Ability to maintain a good understanding of industry innovations and product availability to make recommendations based on customer need.
- Ability to effectively utilize volt, ohm, and multi-meters.
- Prior experience with VLM’s, automation, ASRS Systems, or carousels preferred.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in current versions of MS Office is required, and must be able to navigate custom databases and on-line document management software.
- Capable of performing scheduled maintenance on equipment according to Scheduled Maintenance policies and procedures and proactively address needed repairs with Customer.
- Deliver, tag, set up, and assist in the configuration of end-user hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Performs factory-authorized modifications per specifications.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, management, and co-workers.
- Ability to read and interpret schematics.
- Ability to read and understand necessary service and training manuals.
As a Tier 1 MRO Inventory Systems Specialist, we’re counting on you to:
- Exhibit a professional demeanor, promote goodwill between the company and our vendors, and customers by providing superior customer service.
- Prepares necessary documentation relating to each service call in a neat and accurate manner.
- Follows customer's safety and housekeeping guidelines and ensures that hazardous waste is disposed of properly.
Why would You want to work with Us?
Being part of the Tier 1 MRO team, a Blue Alliance partner, means more opportunities to learn and grow professionally, with access to hundreds of peers and specialists across the country. Working within the Blue Alliance family provides the best of both worlds – the small team feel and client interactions with the resources and opportunities of a world-class, global IT firm.
Benefits of Working with Tier 1 MRO:
- Be part of a fun, awesome team
- 9 paid holidays
- 401K Retirement with matching contributions
- Excellent medical, vision and dental insurance
- Life insurance and disability insurance
- 3 weeks PTO
Top Reasons our Employees Love Being Part of the Blue Alliance team:
- Entrepreneurial Culture
- Fast-paced Flow, with a Variety of Projects
- Collaborative Work Environment
- Training & Certifications
- Career Growth Opportunities
Ready for the next step?
The greatest rewards are reserved for those who want to be better and then put in the hard work, to be their best version of themselves. Interested applicants should click to submit their resume and application above.
Please be advised we, Tier 1 MRO, participate in E-Verify