Community First Solutions, Culinary team is looking for full-time Line Cooks to provide the highest level of food quality to our residents, clients, and guest at our Westover, Berkeley Square & Jamestowne Rehab facilities, located in the City of Hamilton.
Is based on experience starting at $12.00
****$3,000 SIGN ON BONUS
WE OFFER FLEXIBILITY & WORK-LIFE BALANCE
- Paid Time Off that can be taken once accrued with no waiting period
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance Employee education funds that advance career development
- Zero co-pay on certain routine prescription medication
- Paid Holidays & Holiday Pay
- Life Insurance & Supplemental Life Insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match
- Performs all aspects of Line Cook such as grill, sauté, fry and broil
- Daily cleaning of prep area as needed and at the direction of the Executive Chef/Chef Manager or Lead Line Cook.
- Interact with residents and guests in a pleasant and positive manner
- Selects recipes per menu cycle prepare bakery items, and prepares meals for resident and guest requiring special diets.
- Assist other kitchen staff, when needed, in preparation and line set up in advance of meal service.
Experience & Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Must be able to pass a background check, physical & drug screening
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work every other weekend and holiday.
- This is a direct care position that requires COVID-19 vaccination to protect our team and our clients. All applicants who would like to be considered for this position but are not yet vaccinated will be provided resources to become fully vaccinated.
ABOUT COMMUNITY FIRST
Community First Solutions is a not-for-profit network that provides a broad continuum of high-quality services to meet the diverse health and wellness needs of more than 30,000 individuals throughout the region. Commitment to our mission drives our organizational priorities, and we reinvest into expanding programs and services for residents and clients. Our main office is conveniently located directly off 129 in the heart of Hamilton, Ohio minutes from I-75. Hamilton is leading community revitalization efforts with a vibrant downtown featuring arts, boutiques, and restaurants.
Our culture embraces innovation, supports professional development, and fosters collaboration and connectivity between teams. We take our jobs very seriously, but we also know that it’s important to laugh and have fun at work.
Community First Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer