The Machine Builder is responsible for construction, modification, and implementation of custom machinery and machine systems.
The Machine Builder utilizes skills in mechanics, pneumatics, and electrical to determine best practice for machinery builds and implementation. They are a well-rounded individual that can own any portion of the machine build. The Machine Builder will also provide input on design, construction and safety of new equipment.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Experience in machining, fabrication, and assembly
- Proficient in the use of grinders, drill presses and hand/power tools
- Basic working knowledge and fundamentals of electrical hydraulic and pneumatic systems a plus
- Ability to read and interpret 2D and 3D engineering blueprints and schematics
- Excellent communication, organization, and prioritization skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Understands safe work practices
- High level of self-motivation and problem-solving skills
- An excellent work record, including attendance
How to Apply
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.