Come and join one of the largest Flavor and Fragrance companies in the world! Our family owned organization has been leading the way in innovation for the past 150 years. We currently have an immediate opening for a Machine Operator.
As a Capsules Machine Operator, you will prepare and blend batch formulations of liquid and powder ingredients to feed machines
5AM or 5PM Shifts Available!
- Work with Planning, Quality Control, R&D, Shipping & Receiving, Maintenance, Management, Purchasing, Rabbis for Kosher approval, external customers, and auditors
- Analytical skills, communication and interpersonal skills, mathematical skills including weights and conversions
- Adhere to SOPs, GMP standards and keep documentation
- Follow all safety protocols, including use of engineering controls and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to ensure a safe work place for all employees.
- Retrieve, stage, accurately weigh, and document ingredients used in Capsule batches.
- Utilize equipment and facility computer programs to effectively maintain process and material data related to manufacturing requirements
- Weigh, package, label, and organize manufactured product to ensure effective shipping and stock management according to customer requirements
- Must be able to stand for 12 hour shifts, occasional lifting and use of stairs
- Detail oriented, focused and able to multi task
This is an immediate need. Qualified candidates will be contacted within 24 -48 hours upon resume review.