THE GORILLA WAY
At Gorilla, our mission is to build brands people love with products we believe in alongside people we care about!
We believe in four pillars that are the driving force behind everything that we do which are Brands, Customer, Community and our People. We believe in our unique company culture and investing in the people who work here by caring about the totality of their lives which is why our core values are so important to us!
This position will involve running equipment and performing a degree of maintenance. The position requires an individual to read work orders and inspect work they perform. The individual will be responsible for working in a safe manner, producing product in an efficient manner, performing change overs, packing product and transferring the product to a new location. It is important that this position possess the willingness to accept change and be proactive rather than reactive.
- Run automatic packaging equipment (ie: bottle unscramble, filler, capper, labeler, case sealer).
- Verify the proper components are being assembled (ie: correct label to the correct bottle).
- Maintain a clean work environment (including the machines).
- Document in process and end of line inspection (ie: cap torque, labeled used).
- Perform change overs on equipment.
- Replace simple mechanical wear parts.
- Keep an accurate count on production.
- Label finished goods with part number and quantity.
- Pack goods directly on to pallets, in displays or holding trays.
- Notify supervisor of any safety issues.
- Willingness and ability to run various lines. For GG Filling, machine operator 2 requires certification to run filling lines 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 9.
- Willingness to work in other departments.
- This position requires ability to work 8hr shifts.
- Frequent and repetitive lifting is required.
- Ability to manage and communicate effectively.
- Ensure all safety guidelines are followed by you and each member of the team and that all safety violations are reported properly and immediately.
- Must take training and operate electric walkie as needed.