The Maintenance Technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Set-up and maintenance of production work cells.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
•High school diploma or GED
•Experience in a 5S manufacturing environment strongly preferred.
•2+ years’ of mechanical, electrical, or welding experience
•Must be able to work around fiberglass and fumes from resins and paints
•Must have reliable attendance
•Must be able to read a tape measure and scale
•Must be able to follow written and verbal manufacturing instructions
•Must be able to work in a team environment
•Ability to stoop, bend, lift, twist on a regular basis; ability to stand for prolonged periods of time; ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
How to Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.