We are currently seeking to hire Molding Technicians to work in our Dayton, OH manufacturing facility. These are direct hire positions and are full-time, first shift, Monday - Friday.
Responsibilities for the ideal candidate will include:
- Vacuum/resin infused closed molding (https://www.compositeadvantage.com/our-technology)
- Cutting core (foam blocks) with a table saw, band saw, and planer
- Reading and completing a work order with each part
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures, including the wearing of appropriate personal protective equipment such as safety glasses, respirators, etc.
- Will be required to wear steel toe shoes.
• Must be able to work around fiberglass and fumes from resins and paints
• High school diploma or GED
• Must have reliable attendance
• Candidates will be required to pass a drug test.
• Must be able to read a tape measure and scale
• Must be able to follow written and verbal manufacturing instructions
• Must be able to work in a team environment
• Ability to stoop, bend, lift, twist on a regular basis; ability to stand for prolonged periods of time; ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Please note this job description is not an exclusive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities as they may change to meet organizational goals.
How to Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com.