Believe in Better.
- Are you detail oriented with a passion for Information Technology?
- Do you enjoy in depth technical troubleshooting?
- Do you like a fast-paced environment where you can engage in technical project and support work to make a difference in patient care?
- Are you a great communicator who thrives on building relationships through meaningful interactions?
..then You, might be exactly who We are looking for.
Path Forward is a team of individuals striving to serve our clients and improve their productivity and success. We believe that the strength, experiences and values of every one of our team members set us apart from other companies. We combine practical, hands-on experience—earned through our daily support of thousands of physicians’ IT needs across more than twenty specialties—with finely-honed strategic services. Our mission has expanded to using our technology, application, and operational know-how to serve our clients with new, creative services.
Keep reading; This is where We need a person like You.
Tier 2 Support role serves healthcare practices in the Memphis area. The Individual is a part of a larger technical team who works priority issues and works collaboratively with other engineers, client account specialists and project management teams to serve our clients and provide the best customer service experience possible.
Tier 2 Support reports to the client site to allow for in-depth and in-person technical support, when escalation is necessary from the Tier 1 team. The individual will also complete root cause analysis for all significant system incidents. Individuals in this role demonstrate superior customer service, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and are able to build relationships through concierge level service and meaningful exchanges at the customer site.
Why would You want to work with Us?
Yes, we have Benefits and a 401k. In today’s market, nearly everyone does. We go beyond those in providing opportunities for Employee Training and Certifications, reimbursement for working out (yep, you read that right), and we love throwing events, celebrated by teams near and far. We work hard individually, and we provide opportunities to come together as a local team, even if just for a happy hour, we like to cheers to our successes, together.
Ready for the next step?
The greatest rewards are reserved for those who want to be better and then put in the hard work, to be their best version of themselves. Interested applicants should click to submit their resume and application above.
As an interview is required, local applicants need only apply.
***Healthcare Security/Compliance experience a plus.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with team members and partners
- Strong Troubleshooting Abilities
- Strong understanding of hardware, software, and network troubleshooting
- Strong understanding of DHCP and DNS configuration and management
- Ability to successfully multitask and prioritize service issues based on multiple competing
- Remote management of client computers and servers
- Active Directory Management
- Exchange Management
- Perform advanced Active Directory and Exchange user and group maintenance tasks
- Active Directory experience managing users and user profiles
- Ability to create, modify and troubleshoot Group Policy Objects
- Virtual Environment Management
- Exchange 2010/2013 management, SQL server management and understanding of various
Microsoft Server products (Hyper-V, VMWare, Remote Desktop Services, etc.)
- Diagnose, resolve and document incident tickets
- Maintain primary technical ownership of service support tickets by working with technical
resources to resolve/answer technical questions without reassigning the ticket
- Adherence to client protocol, process and policies as outlined and presented by
management via email, training materials and required team meeting
- Participate in a night and weekend on call rotation
- Willingness and commitment to ongoing learning and development
How to Apply
Copy and paste this link in a new tab to open our career page: