Our company is employee-owned and we are here for the long haul, while staying focused on what really matters. We’re good people making things better by doing the right thing. It’s a simple philosophy that helps keep us grounded. Our culture is anchored by two prominent attributes: a genuinely caring and respectful relationship and a uniquely long-term perspective in our thoughts and actions. With over 600 employees based in Eaton, OH, it’s important to take the long view, do what we say, put others first and always strive to get better.
- In addition to being part of an exceptional group of team members, you will be surrounded by a positive working atmosphere and working conditions.
- Facilities are air conditioned year-round.
- We offer a safe and stable work environment.
- Henny Penny takes pride in providing development and training opportunities for our employees
- Medical and dental insurance with competitive premiums
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid vacation, PTO and holidays
- Company sponsored and optional life insurance
- Employee ownership benefits – participation in the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
What you’ll be doing:
• You will supply the team of assemblers and fabricators with formed parts for production.
• Responsible for programming and operating a Cincinnati or Amada (down acting)
hydraulic press brake.
• Set up tooling to bend and form various types of metal to print specifications.
• Verify and inspect parts using calipers to ensure product quality compliance.
• Maintain our safe, clean work environment.
• Learn, understand and follow manufacturing procedures and processes.
What you need for this position:
• High school diploma or GED.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience operating a press brake. (Pre-employment skill
verification *test will be conducted).
• Ability to move objects up to 100 lbs.
• Good math skills, ability to read blueprints, and attention to detail.
• Have a fun, team oriented attitude and be flexible in accepting new tasks.
• Ability to understand and follow instructions on process sheets.
• Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment drug screen, reference and background
How to Apply
Follow the link below and Click on Press Brake Operator: