Imagine working in one of the most beautiful settings and with a scenic view of an award winning golf course. Amazing, right?! The City of Blue Ash is seeking applicants to fill part-time a Sandtrap Grill Supervisor position (wages + tips).
The Sandtrap Grill Supervisor will assist the Sandtrap Grill Manager with management of staff and daily operations of the restaurant. The Sandtrap Grill Restaurant is located within the beautiful Cooper Creek Events Center & Blue Ash Golf Course. This position is permanent part-time and requires a flexible schedule Monday through Sunday up to 28 hours per week.
This position will enjoy contributions into the Ohio Public Employee Retirement System; free individual membership to the Blue Ash Recreation Center with eligibility and discount for family members; and discounts at the Blue Ash Golf Course, Sandtrap Grill and Blue Ash Café.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
- Work with and supervise staff of the Sandtrap Grill or as directed.
- Perform various duties to support other Sandtrap Grill staff such as cooking, serving, checking out customers, etc.
- Assist Sandtrap Manager with the training, management, and communication of team members.
- Assist Sandtrap Manager with control of all Food and Beverage inventory.
- Assist Sandtrap Manager with development of Sandtrap grill menu.
- Assist with providing Food and Beverage for Golf Outings and working the outings when needed or required.
- Responsible for management of cleanliness of the Sandtrap Grill kitchen.
- Maintain organization of all food and beverage products.
- Follow all procedures correctly in handling of cash, credit, and gift card transactions.
- Provide leadership, manage a staff and work as a team-player.
- Attend bi-weekly or monthly meetings when needed or required.
- Provide outstanding customer service to ensure positive guest experiences.
- Professionally and effectively represent the City of Blue Ash.
• A team leader with supervisory experience;
• Promotes team spirit and works collaboratively to achieve team goals;
• Has great attendance and able to handle a high level of responsibility;
• Dedicated to exceeding quality standards and providing products and serves of the highest caliber;
• Inspires others with enthusiasm and positive energy;
• Able to stand for a minimum of 5 hours or more;
• Able to lift up to 25 lbs.
How to Apply
Apply online at www.BlueAsh.com. The City of Blue Ash is an EEO/ADA Employer.