Trucent, Inc. is a global leader in fluid recovery and regeneration solutions helping manufacturers and producers achieve operational excellence by incorporating sustainable processes. We are committed to demonstrating leading-edge sustainable solutions and approaches to industrial production and materials management. Our customer-centric solutions include Fluid Separation for Metalworking and Manufacturing, Industrial Fluid Control, Plant Process Optimization, Corn Oil Extraction, and Oil Flow Optimization.
We are currently looking for a Service Technician to help build upon a track record of growth and success in the Middletown OH area. This position will help maintain and repair equipment, perform preventative maintenance, and provide troubleshooting support. An ideal candidate is someone who has the ability to travel daily to different customer sites to administer equipment maintenance as requested.
We are ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You'll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager.
- Maintain/repair equipment with emphasis on customer relations & proper equipment operation.
- Perform preventative maintenance on requested equipment.
- Troubleshoot and provide operational assistance of separation equipment.
- Internal reporting through Salesforce on activity and next steps as well as follow up on related issues.
- Customer service, support, training, and problem resolution.
- Document equipment repairs, cleaning, preventative maintenance, calibrations, etc. and complete all required paperwork.
- Perform other related duties or special projects.
- Comply with all aspects of the Trucent safety program, including but not limited to; hazard communication, PPE requirements and attending safety training.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics.
- Adhere to all customers facility safety policies and business ethics