As a full time employee of Osborn, you are eligible for medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as additional supplemental insurance options and a matching HSA contribution option. We offer a 401K with a match program, paid holidays, and you will begin accruing PTO immediately.
We are looking for a team player that is willing to jump in and roll up their sleeves. Some of the required duties include (but are not limited to):
- Performs work responsibilities safely following all safety rules and regulations.
- Assembles components to plan, by hand or with mechanical assistance.
- Monitors automated equipment and determine if its running properly.
- Responsible for the proper packaging, label, picking and processing orders.
- Coordinates with the material handler to insure production run has adequate supply of the proper raw materials, including packing materials.
- Responsible for accurate reporting of all activities and effective use of time.
- Arrives to work on-time and maintains excellent attendance.
- Works well within a group setting, as well as individually.
- Maintains a safe, clean work environment at all times.
- Responsible to follow all company policies and procedures.
- Possesses good communication skills.
- Employee must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Other duties as requested that may be required.