This position works in our Fairfield, Ohio office M-F, 1st shift.The Supply Chain Material Handler will be involved in capturing current state procedures, documenting best practices, and implementing tools to improve Hamilton’s manufacturing capabilities. This position reports the to Supply Chain Manager.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Unloads and stores all incoming raw materials and company supplies.
- Replenishes shop floor material locations and bins.
- Keeps accurate tally of supplies issued and relieves computer inventory system of the supplies issued.
- Continuous cycle counts and end-of-year physical inventory.
- SOP documentation, error proofing documents, and Value Stream Mapping.
- Will work with our ERP and other software programs to complete the assignments given.
- Will participate in special projects that may require input from various Hamilton team members and management.
Minimum 3 years experience working in a supply chain (inventory, material handling) position.
Associates degree preferred.
Knowledge of, or experience with, product and process efficiency improvements.
Knowledge of ERP systems a plus.
Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
Ability to plan, organize and monitor work with supervision.
Ability to work in independently or in small groups and to effectively communicate change.
How to Apply
Candidates meeting the above qualifications who are interested in leveraging their experience into a rewarding career with Hamilton Casework Solutions should apply online at www.hamiltoncs.com /careers.