Discover your potential at Henny Penny! We have exciting opportunities for you to join an awesome team in Manufacturing. We seek individuals with values that align with our own - Find out why Henny Penny is the best choice for your future. For nearly 60 years, Henny Penny has been leading the way in providing foodservice equipment solutions that truly make a difference. Our equipment is hard at work in some of the industry’s most demanding, high-volume kitchens across the globe.
Our company is employee-owned and we are here for the long haul, while staying focused on what really matters. We’re good people making things better by doing the right thing. It’s a simple philosophy that helps keep us grounded. Our culture is anchored by two prominent attributes: a genuinely caring and respectful relationship and a uniquely long-term perspective in our thoughts and actions. With over 500 employees based in Eaton, OH, it’s important to take the long view, do what we say, put others first and always strive to get better.
What you’ll be doing:
- The TIG Welder role is responsible for setting up equipment, fixtures, and tooling to join weldments together to print specifications for frying and/or non-frying products.
- Understands how to correctly use the following functions within AS400 programing (i.e. sending Kanban cards, tracking Kanban card status and history).
- Correctly uses the following programs; RF Smart, INET and JD Edwards.
- Understands the purpose of B.O.Ms, Method Sheets and Part Replenishment Screen, as well as where to locate them.
- Demonstrates consistency in practicing all safety procedures.
- Understands and follows scrapping guidelines set by Quality Assurance.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean work environment.
- Understands “tight” & “snug” techniques as well as torque settings and adjustments.
- Completes all required work in each station within expected time requirements with excellent quality.
- Models Team Member Expected Behaviors and Henny Penny core values.
- Other duties as assigned.
What’s in it for you:
- In addition to being part of an exceptional group of team members, you will be surrounded by a positive working atmosphere and working conditions.
- Facilities are air conditioned year-round.
- We offer a safe and stable work environment.
- Henny Penny takes pride in providing development and training opportunities for our employees.
- Medical and dental insurance with competitive premiums
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid vacation, personal time and holidays
- Company sponsored and optional life insurance
- Employee ownership benefits – participation in the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
What you need for this position:
• High school diploma/GED or equivalent experience
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• 0-1 year of TIG welding experience
• Ability to frequently lift or move objects up to 60 lbs
• Ability to understand and follow instructions on process sheets
• Effective communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
• Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
• Knowledge of basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, and divide)
• Ability to understand manufacturing processes such as Kanban, AS400, BOM viewer, method sheets, etc.
• Ability to read, write, and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and memos
• Basic computer skills are a plus
• You must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment background check which includes a drug screen
How to Apply
Follow the link below, scroll down to Tig Welder: